• Tasting Collection Reviews

Bushmills - Black Bush 80/20 (1 ℓ)

A new iteration of the iconic Bushmills Black Bush, the 80/20 PX Sherry Cask Reserve is an interesting blend of different styles. Partially finished in Pedro Ximénez casks, single malt makes up 80 percent of this latest release. The other 20 percent is small-batch distilled Irish grain whiskey. Master distiller Colum Egan explains that the sherry casks add complexity, while the traditional flavor profile of Black Bush is never compromised.

Out of stock

Brand/Distillery Bushmill
Contents 1 L / 100 CL
Alcohol % 40%