De Luze - XO (0.7 ℓ)

The Luze XO Fine Champagne Cognac comes from the Grande Champagne regions for about 70% and the remaining 30% from the Petite Champagne regions. This cognac is aged between 6 and 15 years and comes in a beautiful decanter. The golden brown color with red tones give a balanced aroma of vanilla, oak, light fruit and even a bit of jasmine! The taste is full and spicy with a palette of figs, plums and toffee.
In stock!
Gift? Giftwrap & Personal Message available in Checkout.
Brand/Distillery De Luze
Region Petite Champagne
Contents 0.7 L / 70 CL
Alcohol % 40%