Benromach - Traditional (0.7 ℓ)

The first whisky, which came on the market again after the reopening of the Benromach distillery in 1998. By only using the best, and somewhat peated malted grain and the purest water from the nearby Romach hills is this malt of very pure taste. A beautifully balanced whisky, of which 80% has matured in ex-bourbon and the remaining 20% in sherry casks.

Out of stock

Brand/Distillery Benromach
Region Speyside
Contents 0.7 L / 70 CL
Alcohol % 40%